Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chloe's Stroller

Here is Chloe in her stroller. I take her almost everywhere with me, and as you can imagine, she gets a lot of attention. So when I found this stroller, it was the answer to my prayers. The front of the stroller zippers up so Chloe can be seen, but not touched by every passer by. She absolutely loves it and rides in true comfort. I found the stroller at a chain pet store for $100. It has a cup holder, a basket below for mommy's stuff and the inside is a flat bed for Chloe to lay in comfortably. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the stroller idea for the dog. If I didn´t see it, I wouldn´t believe it. Love your blog page, very cute just like Chloe. Can´t wait to read more...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do NOT like the stroller. But it isn't Howard's fault!

    Love, Brooke <3

    P.S. Them some banging sneakers in the background

    ReplyDelete